Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey EggAura,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have no maps themed after the VR game Beat Saber, this is most definitely an originally themed map submission. Well done!
  • Build: In my opinion, the build is not very good. If one is attempting to tackle a theme such as Beat Saber, the sabers and blocks have to be executed properly. This is not what I was met with when I looked at the build. The sabers are just basic pillars and the blocks also have no shape to them. You have to work harder on your shaping and detailing if you want this map to be at an acceptable state.
  • Parkour: The parkour was rather easy and short for the medium difficulty, it'd be a much better easy map than a medium map. Furthermore, the parkour was incredibly repetitive. Just take a look at all of the ladder jumps. That alone should show you the issues at play in your map. Try to incorporate a wider variety of blocks/jumps into your parkour so that it's fun to do!
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.