Rejected Best Buddies Parkour (Spongebob and Patrick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
Helllllooo My name is xXSnowPandaXx and this is my second attempt to get a map on parkour!

I have created a Parkour based on the two best buddies Spongebob and Patrick!
The Way to get there is /warp SpongebobParkour
The builders are xWaffleWizard and I (xXSnowPandaXx)
The ranking is Medium Donator

ScreeenShoooots

Attachments

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hello dear parkourist! My name is Tenshi and Im going to leave you some tips and comments about your parkour.
I will also state wiether or not I think it should be accepted, rejected, or reviewed.

Firstly, Theme.

I feel that this theme is clear. The pixel art is nice, But pixel art is not what we are looking for in parkour right now.

Secondly, Parkour.
View this thread here for help with jumps: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...tive-mode/369499-parkour-creation-tips-tricks

Thirdly, Rank.

This parkour would be ranked medium. The parkour has smooth and quick block jumps, and some semi-hard ladder jumps.

And Lastly, My comment.

This parkour should or should not be denied.
Reasons Why:
- We aren't really looking for pixel art
- The sea lanterns didn't really look good with the design
- I didnt understand what was between Spongebob and Patrick

Thank you for submitting a parkour, Remember that this is not a final decision.
Thank you for your time. If this parkour is accepted/rejected, Remember that you can always submit another parkour, at another time.

~Tenshi

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Panda got mad at me . _ .

Last edited:

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
Hey guys! I wanna show you something! :D View attachment 3870 Using templates is not allowed panda. Also the patrick head appears to be a part of a bigger pixelart because I found some with the same head, but with a body as well. And yes, the green dots are not on it, but some people will change some of the colors so it is hard to find the matching design, but every object on the template to your pixel art is the same.@PresidentPanda @Sans
I didn't use a template for the patrick and I didn't build the spongebob thank you very fucking much @Wafflethecat

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
I didn't use a template for the patrick and I didn't build the spongebob thank you very fucking much @Wafflethecat
Chill xD I was just pointing out that it was there. Sorry for saying you used it if you did not. I just pull stuff like that up. But if you did not use it fine, you did not use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.