Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Yanuuus,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we several Mine/Cavern/Cave-themed maps currently on our server, this is a pretty unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things in the future: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit.
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. It's really unpleasant to look at since it's floating parkour and stone caves (with no ground). It's just not something that we haven't seen before executed in a better way. You definitely have to put a little more effort into your map and choose a better theme (since this was quite the hindrance).
  • Parkour: The parkour was not very fitting for the hard difficulty, mostly due to its difficulty being unbalanced (it's quite easy in some segments, but also has incredibly long CPs at times) and too long for the difficulty. It just wasn't properly made. You need to stay within a rational range when making a certain difficulty and you have to keep in mind how hard it should be throughout. Furthermore, the parkour itself was pretty repetitive given the fact that you used the same block and jump consecutively throughout the map. Try to void this by incorporating different jumps into your parkour!
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.