Better Marketplace

Should There Be A Vip Shop?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ratings
The market place is really could but could need some improvment. I think they should bring the VIP shop from skyblock because I thought that was really cool for Vip and above. But then again, giving ranks extra perks can be too op. Flying ia already a big thing when your playing survival. Like I said, The marketplace doesn't need too much improment. I think ghast spawners and squid spawners should be a thing also; its very hard to find a ghast, even when your flying around

Ratings
I have mixed feelings on this. I agree that it would be a good idea to bring the VIP shop from Skyblock to Survival so that VIP and above can access certain things on gamemodes so there are more rewards to their bought rank or whatever. But, I also feel like it could be unfair to the members who maybe can't buy ranks, and don't get that special privilege.
Just an opinion, but all in all, I feel it would be a pretty cool idea xp

C80

VIP
Ratings
9 1
The market place is really could but could need some improvment. I think they should bring the VIP shop from skyblock because I thought that was really cool for Vip and above. But then again, giving ranks extra perks can be too op. Flying ia already a big thing when your playing survival. Like I said, The marketplace doesn't need too much improment. I think ghast spawners and squid spawners should be a thing also; its very hard to find a ghast, even when your flying around
i think this is a great idea but i dont think everything should be though and Ghasts spawners and squid spawners is a must have :)

Ratings
15 2
Yes there should defiantly be an >>>>MVP<<<< Shop not a VIP shop. VIP doesn't cost a lot of money therefore if you're selling Iron golem spawners on the VIP shop for like 2mil that would be to overpowered. Also maybe there can be a VIP, VIP+ AND MVP shop. (MaKE THAT mvp SHOP GOOOOOOD.)

Sincerely, Exi <3