Not open for further replies.

Pigochi

ELITE
Pigochi
Pigochi
ELITE
Ratings
Pixel art, in this economy?? -1!!! :mad:

All seriousness though, JASOOON is right, there's basically no parkour related to the wolf, and its mostly floating. If it was 3d and you were like jumping from place to place on the dog that'd be cool (Like in the mouth or something idk).

Aeris16

Aeris16
Aeris16
Ratings
Yo... I hate to say it (cuz I've had so many of my maps rejected). But it will be rejected (99% confidence) and if its not then the system is bullsh**.

(Possible) Reasons:
  • Floating Parkour - no centralized location or parkour system.
  • Unoriginal - There is already many wolves (OrangeWolf, ForestAnimals, Okami, ReadyTo)
  • Repetition - Glass blocks, stone slabs, sky islands, all very repetitive jumps used a lot in this map repeatedly and in other maps.
  • Parkour Not Blending - The parkour is separate to the build not really integrated with the Blue Wolf (in general glass blocks really aren'ts a good parkour block)
  • Difficulty - 76 Jumps means it should be a "hard" map, but it was surprisingly easy, plus there was a inconsistency in the jump difficulties.
  • Pixel Art - Pixel art is allowed to supplement a build but not replace it whereas you named the build your pixel art, and that's not allowed anymore.
  • Also just stylistically you can use worledit to remove barrier blocks using
    Code:
    //replace barrier air
    and the blocks depending on it remain functional.

I'm not gonna lie mana is difficult to make maps with because of how many rules there are. I'm not tryna put you down, I'm tryna give you exactly what this map is lacking from perfection because I'm pretty sure the mana map judges in their reply to this thread won't be nearly as specific as I just was. As a failing map maker I can say nice try for a first attempt. Just read the rules and try again.
Post automatically merged:

Pixel art, in this economy?? -1!!! :mad:

All seriousness though, JASOOON is right, there's basically no parkour related to the wolf, and its mostly floating. If it was 3d and you were like jumping from place to place on the dog that'd be cool (Like in the mouth or something idk).
NAHHH it would still be rejected cuz 3D art

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
Hello!

Unfortunately, your map is being rejected.
As mentioned above, the theme is unoriginal.

Aries16 has summed up everything well above but I will repeat the most important parts here!

The build itself is Pixel art, which we do not accept on maancube. Build a main build with shaping and texture which you can path your parkour around.

The parkour itself is inconsistent and repetitive. You can use more variation such as glass panes, fences, water, trapdoors, daylight sensors, cocoa beans, heads, etc to space out your variation.

We hope to see more maps from you in the future.
Have a good day/night
-Hayley

Status
Not open for further replies.