Rejected Boo PK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
This is a beautiful pixel art parkour if I do say so myself. ( Im a pixel art professional haha ), Ill review this map later. Thanks.

Tenshi.

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Hello, review time with Waffle! Yay!

Pros:
-This map has a clear theme, it is a boo parkour with the extra bullet belts :D
-It has a insane jump difficulty, which is good considering the rank of the map.
-It is a amazing pixel art if I do say so myself.
-I feel this map is creative, it is unique.

Cons:
-Some jumps may be skip-able using ./speed but as I don't have it, I will leave that to others to decide.

I feel this map should get accepted.
[DOUBLEPOST=1448049066,1448048757][/DOUBLEPOST]I also found these though. The colors may be a bit different though the design is basically perfectly the same.

download.png
download.jpg
download (1).jpg

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hello, review time with Waffle! Yay!

Pros:
-This map has a clear theme, it is a boo parkour with the extra bullet belts :D
-It has a insane jump difficulty, which is good considering the rank of the map.
-It is a amazing pixel art if I do say so myself.
-I feel this map is creative, it is unique.

Cons:
-Some jumps may be skip-able using ./speed but as I don't have it, I will leave that to others to decide.

I feel this map should get accepted.
[DOUBLEPOST=1448049066,1448048757][/DOUBLEPOST]I also found these though. The colors may be a bit different though the design is basically perfectly the same.

View attachment 3806 View attachment 3804 View attachment 3805
Tutorial builds aren't allowed, So I dont know.

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
I helped in this map but i think this map will be rejected because the pixel art is from a tutorial :(

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Booring you get it bro haha but really man be original yo
Okay, I am going to say this again, and see if you get it okay? I don't know if you are a troll or just plain ignorant but I want to let you know something. Constructive criticism is fine, but all your comments are just plain telling people their builds are bad, without any further information at all. And I will tell you something, this community does not take well to people like you. So if I were you, I would shut up, and mind your own business until you have something helpful to say.

Also please make a parkour and live up to your name.

-Sincerely Waffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.