Boro I has another question

LUL

Ratings
32 3
Hi,

When you go on Minevast TeamSpeak, are you supposed to talk? Like, is it mandatory to talk once you join TS? Because everyone is telling me "talk" n' shit, and I don't know if it's some rule here you have to talk, or they just want to hear my voice.
I consider myself as the guy who just sits there and then listens to conversations. I don't want to talk, or else I would get bullied at, and then I would go cry in a dark corner in my basement. I believe in Freedom! So, no one can force me to talk.

ktnxbye

Last edited:

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
You are not required to talk unless a staff member addresses you. However if that does happen, typing to the staff member works just fine. It's exactly like being in-game, you can talk in chat but you are not required to.

p.s. we can sit in the corner and cry together :)

Ratings
I don't think you would be required to talk but I am not on the staff board so I wouldn't know. Most people on this server a pretty nice and if bullying happens let me know and I will stick up for you and be behind you 100%%

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
It may sound unfair but the reason why people speak on team speak is because that is its purpose . If it was just mere typing it would be discord with no sound. I mean I know that some people don't want to talk. Ever since I joined minevast @Hessu has never spoke to us. Other than that it just seems odd for someone to sit silently in the corner and barely talk.

LUL

Ratings
32 3
It may sound unfair but the reason why people speak on team speak is because that is its purpose . If it was just mere typing it would be discord with no sound. I mean I know that some people don't want to talk. Ever since I joined minevast @Hessu has never spoke to us. Other than that it just seems odd for someone to sit silently in the corner and barely talk.
I don't want to be mean and start an argument but, I know that's the point of TS. However, I'm just... *sigh*... too self conscious. If I talk I will feel like I'm being Judged.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
You do not have to talk on teamspeak what so ever. If a staff addresses you, you are meant to reply to them however but this can be through messaging.
The whole point of teamspeak is to connect through voice, however the chat feature allows users to not have to talk to use application.

You are always welcome on teamspeak and people will ask you to talk, but there is no rule against it and you may talk or not talk whenever you want. Yet, don't be worried about being judged!

ILiekSand | Sand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
115 29
You do not have to talk on teamspeak what so ever. If a staff addresses you, you are meant to reply to them however but this can be through messaging.
The whole point of teamspeak is to connect through voice, however the chat feature allows users to not have to talk to use application.

You are always welcome on teamspeak and people will ask you to talk, but there is no rule against it and you may talk or not talk whenever you want. Yet, don't be worried about being judged!
I get judged like shit

LUL

Ratings
32 3

Yo, I need a helper to talk to and express my feelings. Who is available? It HAS to be a helper, or a staff in general. Please message me and tell me who I can contact.

And this is SPOED!!

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Yo, I need a helper to talk to and express my feelings. Who is available? It HAS to be a helper, or a staff in general. Please message me and tell me who I can contact.

And this is SPOED!!
Yea, I'm here to talk if you need me. Private message me or I can hop on teamspeak when I get the chance.