Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hey Nick and Elly!

I am here to give you my review of the map. Please remember that my opinion does not affect whether the map gets accepted or not. That being said, if the Map Judges disagree with my opinions, they will go by what they think!

Firstly the THEME of your map. Even though there is already a map related to archery (TheArcher), this map takes the same theme with a different approach. It's an original map submission to me, well done! (I could always be wrong with this, apologies if I am!)

Secondly the BUILD of your map. To me, it looks really nice! It's simple, yet has great shaping and detailing to it. Your parkour also doesn't clash with the build, and doesn't make it look any uglier, well done!

Lastly the PARKOUR of your map. Most importantly, I found it enjoyable to play for the most part. There are a couple of jumps I would have a second look at, that aren't really fun to do, but mostly it is great! You had nice variation in the Parkour, which made it interesting and didn't feel boring at any part. You also made the Parkour flow well with the build, where there were barely any floating jumps and none of the jumps looked ugly on the build. As for the Parkour difficulty, it felt a little unbalanced to me, where some of the jumps felt too hard for a Hard map, and some of the jumps felt too easy for a Hard map. I however do think this balances out pretty nicely! Overall it's a really enjoyable map to play!

You'll be getting a +1 from me! Good luck :D

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hey Nick & Elly,

I will now be setting this submission as Ongoing.
I have tested your map and will now be discussing it with other map judges to decide an outcome. Please be patient as this may take a few days.

Thanks!
- Madi

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hey Nick & Elly,

I'm happy to tell you, your map has been Accepted!
The theme is original and the build is good, it's built well and is accurate to the theme.
The parkour is varied, you used a nice variety of blocks and items to create original and enjoyable jumps. You also incorporated it into the build well.
The length and difficulty are good for a hard map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.