Rejected Cactus vs Lava - Insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my cousin worked on this map based on our usernames (JustLava and actus954) we had i realy fun time making this map and we hope to get it accepted to Manacube. My cousin and i decided to work on it because we thought it would be fun to do together. Together it took about 1 - 2 whole days to complete and finish. we hope you like are map.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Made by - JustLava and actus954 (cactusman777)
ID: 34:124
I also think its /plot visit JustLava
Difficulty: Insane
Number of jumps: 242

2021-02-15_21.47.30.png 2021-02-15_21.48.02.png 2021-02-15_21.47.49.png

Last edited:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello JustLava and actus954,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original in the sense of your usernames; however, it could be executed better.
There is no main build, which is a crucial issue. Every map needs to have a main build; something that your parkour can build off of.
The parkour is varied throughout somewhat, but each section gets quite repetitive, so be sure to use different jump styles throughout your entire map. The length of the course is too long; typically maps with more than 200 jumps aren't accepted. Also, try to stick with only one difficulty; maps with multiple difficulties are not accepted.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.