Rejected Calm Forest Parkour by PastelPumpkin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a parkour on the ManaCube map maker and I'm not sure how this really works, but I spent so long on it and really like it so if some one can msg me on mana parkour right now I'm online to tell me how this works. Username: PastelPumpkin

Ratings
https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ hereseverything you need to know about how to submit a post.

I played the map, It looks very nice but I think the judges still might say its an unoriginal theme(with there being a lot of forest maps like this) but you never know, also floating island and floating parkour is pretty taboo recently. Another thing I noticed was with the parkour, even when you have signs pointing where to go I was still pretty confused. Good Luck!

Last edited:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello PastelPumpkin,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a few forest-related maps (FloatingTrees, JungleHut, HauntedForest.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here and clicking the google doc in the thread: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build does feature a decent amount of details, and is fairly accurate to what you were going for, so good job on that! However, please try to steer away from using floating islands in your maps, as those maps are typically no longer accepted.
The parkour is a bit repetitive throughout, so make sure you incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; fences, water, lava, heads, glass, and many more different types of jumps! The parkour is also a bit confusing in a few spots, so make sure you have a more direct path. You do not specify a difficulty, but I'd say this map is good for the medium difficulty.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.