Can the server please start ip banning hackers ?

Thisoneguy

MVP+
Thisoneguy_No1
Thisoneguy_No1
MVP+
Ratings
6 1
Everyday when im fishing I get jumped by some hacker in diamond armor supplied by their main just so they kill me and get banned, I lose all my gear and my grod and all they lose is a p1 set and an alt. These alts are being used by elite people who are banned or people thant want to hack and I think its incredibly unfair that they can just keep playing normally on their main even though its obvious that they hack on alts. I understand that this means 20% of elite kits will get ip banned but it will prevent hacking much better than simply banning an alt account that they bought for 4 cents and that they have hundrets of. They don't just hack, they are incredibly toxic aswell and usually make the community less fun to interact with. This is a serious problem and its taking the fun out of the game when I have to check every new player to see if they are an alt just because im afraid of some spineless hacker.
This has happened 6 times over the last 2 weeks and it also affects other people, it's a real shame the server isn't properly adressing the issue.

PS. of cours I dont know for certain who the people supplying and using these alts are or if they're even alts, but it becomes obvious when they say "pce" or "folding" like they do on their mains, they sometimes also say things in chat that only a limited number of people know so they are definitely alts.​

Last edited:

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,347 83
Hey! thanks for firstly bringing your concerns to the forums!

When it comes to hackers/potential ban evaders, the best course of action is to /report or /helpop if there are staff in-game, or alternatively make a support ticket on the forums or contact a member of staff on discord! If you are able to record evidence of a player hacking or believe they are ban evading, it’s great to include this also in your report just so staff can look into it efficiently.

While kit is one of our more competitive gamemodes, we definitely don’t allow toxicity/harassment on the network, so if you have any incidents of this also, please don’t hesitate to contact a member of staff. Sorry to hear your experience hasn’t been the most enjoyable due to hackers. Staff do try very hard to eliminate hackers!