Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
90% of the server (donators atleast), know about this room.

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
There's a lot of fun secret areas in the Lounge and in accepted Parkour Maps - I encourage you to look around and see if you can find any of them! Always fun to do (hint: there is a secret room on the medium map NerfGun).

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
Pictured: Manacube staff member ruthlessly destroys an innocent's career, 2020, colourized
Thanks for the uneeded backup LMAO

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
There are secret rooms on a bunch of parkour maps. The ones I can think of off the top of my head is LuckyBlock, GreatCaverns, SeaTemple, and BenchPress. I would highly recommend checking out the GreatCaverns one. It’s under the big pool of lava and it’s massive.

xenobite

Ratings
There are secret rooms on a bunch of parkour maps. The ones I can think of off the top of my head is LuckyBlock, GreatCaverns, SeaTemple, and BenchPress. I would highly recommend checking out the GreatCaverns one. It’s under the big pool of lava and it’s massive.
Are you really making me do benchpress again in the hopes of finding a secret room?

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Are you really making me do benchpress again in the hopes of finding a secret room?
It’s at the very end too lol. It’s on the top of the last room. I suggested adding it which is why I remember it’s there.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
90% of the server (donators atleast), know about this room.
yes us donators know all about the room. fuck the randos though they're mindless sheep