Changes/Fixes/Additions I would love to see.

Design

Ratings
Hello Skyblockers,

In this post I'm gonna talk about the things I'd love to see changed/fixed/added. I am writing this because I don't have any fun in playing at the moment.
Sorry for my bad English and bad explanations in advance.

Staff
First of all: I do wanna thank all mods etc for their always friendly response and their help.

Right now when I have a problem and contact a mod about it all I get is: 'I cant help you with that only Dacon can, but I'll report it.' But that is about it and you'll never hear from it again. Then to get it actually fixed I have to spend hours spamming Dacon until he finally responds.

Moral of the story: Dacon, you are doing a good job but I think you need some help.

Store & False Promises
Lets start this one off with the hex-chests/blocks. First we get the chests, then they apparently don't work and get removed (were they even tested?) A week later we get the blocks, the forum post stated they would be added later that night and be in discount for the first week. However they never got added and made their appearance in the 'Winter crates'. Then, when I finally got one it didn't even work and was completely bugged (the blocks weren't tested for sure). Also after buying 30 Winter-crates i can tell you that most of the rewards have bugs.

Moral of the story: Don't make false promises and test stuff before releasing.

MVP Monthly Key
[Added]Promised, never added.

Redstone
Redstone, its messed up. Most of it is caused by plugins that reduce lagg -> Hoppers are changed and redstone clocks turn off but I have no clue why pistons are broken. But there are other ways to reduce the lagg of redstone like the hopper limit there is right now. I would like to see a way to increase this limit because 800 is very low. Maybe add a higher limit to ranks or make it buy-able in store.

I would love to see redstone fixed and to have a way we can increase the hopper limit.

Stuff to Fix/Add

• Item sorting perk -> Add more items to sort, right now you can only sort out what you DO want to pick up.
  • HexBlock -> Doesn't do anything / has duplication glitch.
  • [Telepathy Fixed]Custom enchants -> Some of them bug other enchants. They also have no real use on this server.
  • [Added & Fixed]Donorshop -> Should be added asap, there are blocks like Quartz which are way to hard to get. Or add them in normal shop and don't make a donor shop. Its just taking way to long.
  • [Fixed]/Is top -> Has to be fixed, its not working and should be automatically updated.
  • I would love to see a decent way to sell stuff -> sell signs or a /sell-hand command
  • Legendary gear with Silk instead of fortune
  • Limits -> Some are to low.
  • Sell-signs/private-signs -> They don't work together, I should be able to place a sellshop on the front of a chest without it instantly making a privatesign. This is the first server I am encountering this problem so its definitely possible to fix this. Just make it so we have to place [private] on the first line or leave it empty to make a private sign. This way we can make decent shops.
  • Wood problem -> Cutting wood made too much money, but to counter this the McMMO ability got nerfed, Because of this I cant even use it anymore on big tree's. I'd rather see the woodprice get lowered to 1$ per log instead of the McMMO ability
  • Permanent Coop -> Would be nice to be able to perm coop players.
  • Minecon cape giveaway on the 8th -> There should have been a giveaway on this date? What happend to this?
  • /Top command -> This should only be useable on your own island. Right now people go to places you don't want them to go.
  • Votecrates show other amounts on rewards u are getting. For example 32 wood, and u only get 8 wood.
  • [Fixed]There should be a warning for unranked players trying to mine spawners.
  • I would love to see the date at which monthly keys reset.
  • The chat keeps changing words I type and keeps saying I am trying to advertise sites. I can't say the command /cook for example because its a 'site'. Really annoying.
  • It should be possible to delete your own warps.

Final words

Thanks for reading! And don't get me wrong, its a awesome server but I would love to see these things changed/added. I forgot half of the list I had so I might add things later. I would also love to hear everyone's opinion on this.

-Design

Edited 16-01-2017 Added some things I forgot.
Edited 18-1-2017 Few things got fixed.

Last edited:

Dominator813

Dedicated Member
VIP+
JakIllNeverLetGo
JakIllNeverLetGo
VIP+
Ratings
133 4
I agree with everything on here, especially the redstone because I couldn't even make a simple trail of redstone to pistons for a wheat farm. Also I hope /is top is fixed and donor shop is added soon.

fluffy1209

Ratings
I agree with most of the stuff on here Design. Thanks for saying this problems since most people are to afraid to speak there mind. Good job. Loaf ya <3

Design

Ratings
I agree with most of the stuff on here Design. Thanks for saying this problems since most people are to afraid to speak there mind. Good job. Loaf ya <3
Exactly, most people complain about it in private but don't bring it out here.

Thanks for your response Fluffy!

Design

Ratings
Thanks for all the positive feedback! :D

I would love to hear staff's opinion on this topic.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I agree with this. I had the same things in mind but I never thought I should do a thread like this! Thanks Design! I completely agree and I hope staff agree too!

mattswaggerben

ELITE
mattswaggerben
mattswaggerben
ELITE
Ratings
I agree to everything on this list, its about time some one made a post in regard to all the issues that were supposed to be fixed.
Thanks design for confronting these problems.

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
Staff
First of all: I do wanna thank all mods etc for their always friendly response and their help.

Right now when I have a problem and contact a mod about it all I get is: 'I cant help you with that only Dacon can, but I'll report it.' But that is about it and you'll never hear from it again. Then to get it actually fixed I have to spend hours spamming Dacon until he finally responds.

Moral of the story: Dacon, you are doing a good job but I think you need some help.

Hey there Design, Thank you for giving us thanks on what we do. Anyways now that you mention 'I can't help you with that only Dacon can, but ill report it' and 'but that is about it and you'll never hear from it again'... We try our best to help each and everyone of you that reach for our assistance and sometimes us Helpers/Moderators/SrMod's and or Admin can't fix the problem for you and do have to report it to Dacon. Also keep in mind there are many more players than just one asking for help and us reporting it to Dacon which he gets tons of reports/bugs/issues that he needs to fix that sometimes he skips/misses some reports. So please be considerate and do think we want your reports to get fixed as soon as possible!

Best Regards,
Christian

Design

Ratings
Hey there Design, Thank you for giving us thanks on what we do. Anyways now that you mention 'I can't help you with that only Dacon can, but ill report it' and 'but that is about it and you'll never hear from it again'... We try our best to help each and everyone of you that reach for our assistance and sometimes us Helpers/Moderators/SrMod's and or Admin can't fix the problem for you and do have to report it to Dacon. Also keep in mind there are many more players than just one asking for help and us reporting it to Dacon which he gets tons of reports/bugs/issues that he needs to fix that sometimes he skips/misses some reports. So please be considerate and do think we want your reports to get fixed as soon as possible!

Best Regards,
Christian
Hey Christian, Thanks for your response.

I am well aware of this and all I'm really trying to say is that either mods should have more rights to help players, because right now they are absolutely never able to help other than to report it to Dacon. Or get someone else to help Dacon because he seems way to busy.

Design

Ratings
I updated this list as of 16-01-2017 with the things I forgot. Also /Is top got fixed.

• Minecon cape giveaway on the 8th -> There should have been a giveaway on this date? What happend to this?
  • /Top command -> This should only be useable on your own island. Right now people go to places you don't want them to go.
  • Votecrates show other amounts on rewards u are getting. For example 32 wood, and u only get 8 wood.
  • There should be a warning for unranked players trying to mine spawners.
  • I would love to see the date at wich monthly keys reset.
  • The chat keeps changing words I type and keeps saying I am trying to advertise sites. I can't say the command /cook for example because its a 'site'. Really annoying.
  • There are alot of childish youtube fanboys joining lately wich keep spamming the chat and gary. I would like to see atleast get the useless gary stuff removed so they cant spam this anymore. These players are also very toxic most of the time.
EDIT: Donorshop is added & Fixed after. Thanks Dacon!

Last edited:

sparkypi

MVP+
sparkypi
sparkypi
MVP+
Ratings
I'm getting the votecrate and chat errors as well. Once in a while, I get the message that I'm saying something racist or advertising, then I remove a comma or period and it's fine. I appreciate that, "ba, dwo'rd", could actually be a bad word, but when you type a long sentence with much punctuation and some details that are hard to remember, it's kinda annoying to get "Don't be racist!" as a result.

Also, today we had a fairly large incident with gary in which five people kept repeating "Why does this server rock?" over and over, just to see their name at the end of, "Because you're on it, [player name here]!" I really do like gary, though. The "make money" and "use gems" cues are nice because they're useful, and it's fun to use the fun stuff once in a while. But some people don't have the self-restraint to say "once in a while". Hmm, maybe if it was for donators only/staff only? If only Helpers up could use it, then it would be more fun, because it would be less common and harder to spam. If that's not possible, though, I might suggest just removing some cues.

Design

Ratings
I'm getting the votecrate and chat errors as well. Once in a while, I get the message that I'm saying something racist or advertising, then I remove a comma or period and it's fine. I appreciate that, "ba, dwo'rd", could actually be a bad word, but when you type a long sentence with much punctuation and some details that are hard to remember, it's kinda annoying to get "Don't be racist!" as a result.

Also, today we had a fairly large incident with gary in which five people kept repeating "Why does this server rock?" over and over, just to see their name at the end of, "Because you're on it, [player name here]!" I really do like gary, though. The "make money" and "use gems" cues are nice because they're useful, and it's fun to use the fun stuff once in a while. But some people don't have the self-restraint to say "once in a while". Hmm, maybe if it was for donators only/staff only? If only Helpers up could use it, then it would be more fun, because it would be less common and harder to spam. If that's not possible, though, I might suggest just removing some cues.
I like Gary too, hes very nice to have and to answer all the basic questions. Gary was never a problem, no one spammed him. Untill all these youtube fanboys started to join.

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
Hello Skyblockers,

In this post I'm gonna talk about the things I'd love to see changed/fixed/added. I am writing this because I don't have any fun in playing at the moment.
Sorry for my bad English and bad explanations in advance.

Staff

Store & False Promises
Lets start this one off with the hex-chests/blocks. First we get the chests, then they apparently don't work and get removed (were they even tested?) A week later we get the blocks, the forum post stated they would be added later that night and be in discount for the first week. However they never got added and made their appearance in the 'Winter crates'. Then, when I finally got one it didn't even work and was completely bugged (the blocks weren't tested for sure). Also after buying 30 Winter-crates i can tell you that most of the rewards have bugs.

Moral of the story: Don't make false promises and test stuff before releasing.

MVP Monthly Key
Promised, never added.

Redstone
Redstone, its messed up. Most of it is caused by plugins that reduce lagg -> Hoppers are changed and redstone clocks turn off but I have no clue why pistons are broken. But there are other ways to reduce the lagg of redstone like the hopper limit there is right now. I would like to see a way to increase this limit because 800 is very low. Maybe add a higher limit to ranks or make it buy-able in store.

I would love to see redstone fixed and to have a way we can increase the hopper limit.

Stuff to Fix/Add

• Item sorting perk -> Add more items to sort, right now you can only sort out what you DO want to pick up.
  • HexBlock -> Doesn't do anything / has duplication glitch.
  • Custom enchants -> Some of them bug other enchants. They also have no real use on this server.
  • [Added & Fixed]Donorshop -> Should be added asap, there are blocks like Quartz which are way to hard to get. Or add them in normal shop and don't make a donor shop. Its just taking way to long.
  • [Fixed]/Is top -> Has to be fixed, its not working and should be automatically updated.
  • I would love to see a decent way to sell stuff -> sell signs or a /sell-hand command
  • Legendary gear with Silk instead of fortune
  • Limits -> Some are to low.
  • Sell-signs/private-signs -> They don't work together, I should be able to place a sellshop on the front of a chest without it instantly making a privatesign. This is the first server I am encountering this problem so its definitely possible to fix this. Just make it so we have to place [private] on the first line or leave it empty to make a private sign. This way we can make decent shops.
  • Wood problem -> Cutting wood made too much money, but to counter this the McMMO ability got nerfed, Because of this I cant even use it anymore on big tree's. I'd rather see the woodprice get lowered to 1$ per log instead of the McMMO ability
  • There should be a warning for unranked players trying to mine spawners.
  • I would love to see the date at wich monthly keys reset.
  • There are alot of childish youtube fanboys joining lately wich keep spamming the chat and gary. I would like to see atleast get the useless gary stuff removed so they cant spam this anymore. These players are also very toxic most of the time.

Final words

Thanks for reading! And don't get me wrong, its a awesome server but I would love to see these things changed/added. I forgot half of the list I had so I might add things later. I would also love to hear everyone's opinion on this.

-Design

Edited 16-01-2017 Added some things I forgot.
I agree with this post.