fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
There's already a chess map and in order for your map to be accepted it has to be better than the previous chess map, and as of right now, I don't think it is. The only main issue I have is the giant chess pieces and the jumps on it, the ladders are very repetitive, try to fix that. Good luck!

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Brady,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is, like pointed out before me, already existent. This does not mean your course will be instantly rejected, but you have to be careful, as we wouldn't like a ton of courses with the same theme.
- The build is simple, but not the best. The theme is indeed clear, but it is too plain and a bit messy. The parts of the build are all floating, they don't form one piece which makes it look less appealing to look at. Other than that, you only have 2 chess pieces which are copy pasted. Try to add more chess pieces to make it look nicer and more filled.
- The jumps are decent, but I would recommend to use more variety spread all around the course. Try to have less of the same jump at the same place, as this leads to a lot of repetitiveness and makes a course boring quickly.
- The length does suit a hard course, though I think it could use more difficult jumps as this didn't take too long to finish.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.