Rejected Christmas Town Parkour [Easy]

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
This parkour was created by me (Nix02) and @robin261 (robin261) on MineVast Creative server and you can try it out at /warp ChristmasParkour!

The map has 39 jumps and 3 checkpoints.
Jumps are mailny normal and ice jumps.

Hope you enjoy this Parkour Map! :D

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
How did you submit those pictures? and how did your comment get on the parkour submitions im new i just GOT AN ACCOUNT on the minevast forums so could you tell me how please?

MarkoCCA

Ratings
2 2
How did you submit those pictures? and how did your comment get on the parkour submitions im new i just GOT AN ACCOUNT on the minevast forums so could you tell me how please?
Haha do you post this question on every thread xD, i replied to you on mine LOL

happyheart

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
45 11
Here are my calculations.
Let's assume your map gets accepted.
One of the ways this can happen is that Pokezelda accepts it right away without going into reviewing. That should take about 1 week.
The other way this can happen is that this goes into the community vote. Assuming it wins, that should take about 3 weeks.
After that, it can take from 2 weeks to 2 months for Dacon to add your map.
Therefore, it can take from 4 weeks to 2 months + 3 weeks for Dacon to add your map.
In the shortest amount of time, your map will be in by around September 20.
In the longest amount of time, your map should be in by around November 15.
That being said, your map should be close enough to Christmas by the time it's added. (If it is)

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Rejected! The parkour stretched for too long and the ending was rather sloppy in comparison to the rest of the map.

~ Billy