Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Username(s): Walter_The_King, H00DRA

Map Name: Christmas Tree

Plot #1, "/plot visit Walter_The_King"

Difficulty: Hard

Jumps: 64

Description: Take a journey through a detailed representation of a real life Christmas tree. Parkour your way through snow and leaves alike on your way to complete this amazing hard parkour map. Good luck, have fun!

Attachments

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Username(s): Walter_The_King, H00DRA

Map Name: Christmas Tree

Plot #1, "/plot visit Walter_The_King"

Difficulty: Hard

Jumps: 64

Description: Take a journey through a detailed representation of a real life Christmas tree. Parkour your way through snow and leaves alike on your way to complete this amazing hard parkour map. Good luck, have fun!
Um I don't mean to be offensive but I suggest you don't put the word amazing in your own description if you made the map xd

Feedback!
Build: Looks pretty good.
Parkour: The parkour looks repetitive with just ladders, heads, snow, blocks, and nothing else.

My rating: Build: 7/10, Parkour: 3/10, total: 4.5/10

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Please make sure your theme is original before you commit to building. There is already a Christmas Tree map that has basically the same build. Good luck with future submissions.

Ratings
Um I don't mean to be offensive but I suggest you don't put the word amazing in your own description if you made the map xd

Feedback!
Build: Looks pretty good.
Parkour: The parkour looks repetitive with just ladders, heads, snow, blocks, and nothing else.

My rating: Build: 7/10, Parkour: 3/10, total: 4.5/10
Yeah your right, idk what I was doin putting "amazing" in my description, oh well. This is my first parkour map I've ever made so I don't really expect it to get accepted, but you gotta start somewhere :/

My next one will be 10 X BETTER!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Walter_The_King,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a map with this same theme (ChristmasTree.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here and clicking the google doc in the thread: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is accurate to what you were going for, with some details to be seen.
The parkour is a bit repetitive within each section, so make sure you incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! The length of this course is good for the hard difficulty; however, the difficulty of the jumps was better suited for a medium.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.