Claim Rank

Piggles

Donator
Ratings
15 2
For some reason, I can't claim my rank on the website, even though i have logged into all the server and put the right In Game Name. Unfortunately, I can't upload evidence of this, because for some reason, the thread won't upload my picture :/

Ant0802

ELITE
dracofeet
dracofeet
ELITE
Hey Piggles

The same thing happened to me! I just waited like 1 or 1 1/2 days and u should be fine!

Hope I helped ;)

~Ant0802

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
You can re-claim your rank by going to the Store-Claim Rank- Claim your rank- Log onto server

If that doesn't work, then I don't know the problem.

Ratings
You can re-claim your rank by going to the Store-Claim Rank- Claim your rank- Log onto server

If that doesn't work, then I don't know the problem.
Or simply ask a staff member. That will work. You see, I have a friend, TalentedTyler (a.k.a. xxKing_Tylerxx a.k.a. da_bus_man_2) , who lost his Sponsor. So, he asked a staff member so he could claim it back. Probably that will work.

Matthew794

Donator
Ratings
28 4
Had the same problem with name changes.
Just talk to Dacon. bb gets it back for yu

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
The error is 'you cannot claim this item'.

This typically means you did not purchase that rank. You will need to provide a copy of the receipt for the purchase. Whoever paid for sponsor should have received an email. You can send this in a message so you don't post personal information on the forums.

Purpz