Clearing things up :)

denomaniac

Donator
Ratings
74 1
Hello, everyone. I didn't have enough room to write this as my status, so I am making a thread. I know, this is actually unnecessary, but I'm just writing this to clear something up. So, some people on the forums think I am new to the server. In a week, it will actually be my 1st year on MineVast, which I am super excited about :) . I am kind of new to the forums, because I forgot to set up a forum account when I first joined. Please do not find this post rude, because I'm just clarifying something. Thank you :);)

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Hello, everyone. I didn't have enough room to write this as my status, so I am making a thread. I know, this is actually unnecessary, but I'm just writing this to clear something up. So, some people on the forums think I am new to the server. In a week, it will actually be my 1st year on MineVast, which I am super excited about :) . I am kind of new to the forums, because I forgot to set up a forum account when I first joined. Please do not find this post rude, because I'm just clarifying something. Thank you :);)
Well either way welcome to the forums! :)

ewitsmadi

Donator
Ratings
60 1
Welcome to the forums and gratz on your almost-one year :3