49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
Bro stop disliking every post U don't dislike anyone else's post so why mine? Like when Acid asks for pics u don't dislike it. Pls STOP disliking every post I make.

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
482 8
not everyone can get pictures, how about you stop complaining and go in game and take pictures.
Relax Noah, instead of being rude provide more helpful advice in a nicer manner to actually encourage learning about how to respond politely and it will reduce circumstances like this. Just be nice and helpful 49ers isn't as old and as mature as you so I expect you to show more maturity than him and I am yet to see that.

Last edited:

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
482 8
Bro stop disliking every post U don't dislike anyone else's post so why mine? Like when Acid asks for pics u don't dislike it. Pls STOP disliking every post I make.
49ers dude it is only a dislike it isn't that big of a deal. When responding to posts like these please make sure you are paying attention to what's optional or not for example you can suggest them to add photos like "Adding photos of the parkour will help map judges". However it is their choice if they choose to add photos of the build and is not mandatory.

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
k

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
482 8
In regards to the map, screenshots are helpful for judges and also players trying to give feedback to the map, the theme is pretty unoriginal as there are many mountain maps, the build is not good and is very small. It has no resemblance to Mt. Everest, the parkour is also way too long for the medium difficulty and is way too easy. The pk is unvaried which will need to be altered ( add jumps like heads, fences, water, and much more ) The pk is also floating and none of it is attached to the build which is no longer accepted on Manacube. I would highly suggest looking at /warp beta to see the quality of builds, the variance of the parkour and also fact that each theme is unique like none other than that on manacube. Read this to find out about block variety https://manacube.com/threads/what-is-block-variation.64601/

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello LemonBaker74860,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is unoriginal, as we already have maps based around snow/mountains (Celeste, IceMountain, CelestialResort). Before creating a parkour please make sure to check out this template here to see all the maps accepted on the server!

The BUILD of your map is a problem. The main build is very small and lacking lots of detail. Next time try to create one large main build with lots of depth and detail that goes with your theme!

The PARKOUR fits the length of a medium map, so good job on that! The difficulty would fit best under a hard map through. Your parkour is lacking variance, only things that are incorporated are regular jumps and ladders. To add more variance, try adding more jumps with unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.