ELITE
Ratings
Your Minecraft Username
Collect200

Discord username
Collect200

What is the main realm you play on
Survival

When did you start playing on ManaCube and what does your activity look like?
Well I played back in the Mineville days, I started playing again when Manacube and Mineville Merged together, took my break because life got in the way, and I have been back more than ever lately and I am not going anywhere.

Why do you want to join the QA team?
Honestly I have alot of ideas and things I would love to implemented, I love playing on this server 99% of my time goes into this server. I would absolutely love to be a helpful contributing member of the staff team and be a servant of those that aren't staff aswell and over all help people out. I love helping others!

Do you have any experience with game testing/quality assurance?
I do and don't Ive been gaming all my life I can spot issues really fast. But with that being said I am very eager and open to learning how you all at Mana here like to be a Quality Assurance tester.

What qualities or skills do you have that would contribute positively to the QA team?
I am a people person. Meaning I love to chat with players, I love to tell players what they need when asking for help. I love playing manacube as a whole so I am very familiar with just about every player on Manacube's survival. Outside of my personal life 99% of my free time is placed into this server. In fact I just hit Patron 1 finally and I have been grinding to get there for years. I love this place, I will be an amazing and kind player. I would vow to help everyone and anyone in any way that is permitted inside our rule book. I do hope I am looked into and maybe selected becuase It would be a dream come true to hit patron, and be apart of an amazing staff team!

Would you be interested in writing Wiki articles? No

Account activity
My account has 100+ hours played and is older than 1 month

Account agreement
I own a Microsoft minecraft account that is not shared with anyone

Security agreement I have a 2FA protected Discord & Google account