Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello SirTukes,

I am sorry to tell you your map is being rejected. The theme is not original, as we already have colored theme maps on ManaCube. Please check the Parkour List before you start building to make sure you have an original theme. There isn't really a build here, as the map is just a bunch of floating jumps. In the future, make a main structure based on your theme which the parkour is placed on, around, or inside.

The parkour difficulty is very inconsistent, with some jumps being suitable for an easy map, and others an expert or insane map. Try to make sure your parkour difficulty is consistent throughout. The parkour was also slightly varied, but not mixed very well at all. By this, I mean that you had some different kinds of jumps, but they would all come several in a row. Try to use many types of blocks all throughout your map to create a unique and interesting course. I would recommend looking at our Mapmaking Wiki guides as well as /warp beta on the server, or the Accepted Maps subforum to get a better visual of our current standards.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.