Rejected Color runner pakour

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015-11-20_21.40.03.png
2015-11-20_21.40.18.png
2015-11-20_21.40.41.png
2015-11-20_21.41.26.png

Difficulty: hard

I would Really like for you guys to check his out my name is unwishingmedal2 ive worked on this and tested this for a while if its not good enouf please tell me and ill fix it. i really hope you guys think this is good enouf if its not ill fix whatever you guys need me to fix im prepared to work for a day to get this baby up and running so if you guys would check it out it would make my day.

Thanks, unwishingmedal2

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Hello, I am here to give some feedback about the map. It looks like a rainbow map, and we have way too many of those as it is. The map sort of looks like into was thrown together in a hurry, without any much thought it form or placement. I don't really get the theme 'Color Runner' from this map, it is sort of just a stained glass parkour with random wood and slime blocks and stone in it. A lot of the blocks used do not seem relevant to the theme, and for these reasons I would Reject this map judges , this is just my opinion.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hello dear parkourist! My name is Tenshi and Im going to leave you some tips and comments about your parkour.
I will also state wiether or not I think it should be accepted, rejected, or reviewed.

Firstly, Theme.
I feel that this theme is
unclear. This parkour looks like a bunch of misplaced glass blocks and the glowstone and slime do not mix with the theme at all. The colors that you chose are ugly and harmful to the eyes.

Secondly, Parkour.
View this thread here for help with jumps: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...tive-mode/369499-parkour-creation-tips-tricks

Thirdly, Rank.
This parkour would be ranked
hard because of the jumps.

And Lastly, My comment.
This parkour should or should not be
denied.
Reasons Why:
- The color choice
- The slime blocks and glowstone not matching the theme
- We have enough rainbow courses

Thank you for submitting a parkour, Remember that this is not a final decision.

Thank you for your time. If this parkour is accepted/rejected, Remember that you can always submit another parkour, at another time.

~Tenshi

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
I see you still haven't built a parkour parkour build pro.You should live up to your name
I completely agree on this, but Parkour build pro spends his time on his forums giving straight down negative feedback on parkours

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
Can you please stop saying bro & like chill and your 100% not 19 *Please Speak english i dont understand this BRO talk*

You never submitted or got an accepted parkour so how are you a ParkourPro? :/ I think 99% chance this is gonna get rejected no offence...

1. rainbow theme has been used like 16 times

2. The block choice does not make sense where did the stone & glass come from?

3. Please put a theme that has not been used & more effort Into your next parkour map!

Status
Not open for further replies.