Come 1v1 me hoes

H a ι l e y

MVP+
Ratings
76 2
So I am on kitpvp a lot. And I mean a lot. But sometimes there's no one to 1v1. Hackers come on and then ugh it's hard. So if you're bored, come on pvp and let's 1v1 ffs. Oh and if you're staff, ban the hackers before I get angry. Thanks fam.

livq

MVP+
livq
livq
MVP+
Ratings
115 1
this is hot love you xx

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
So I am on kitpvp a lot. And I mean a lot. But sometimes there's no one to 1v1. Hackers come on and then ugh it's hard. So if you're bored, come on pvp and let's 1v1 ffs. Oh and if you're staff, ban the hackers before I get angry. Thanks fam.
Hey Savage, happy to see you enjoy Kitpvp, but sad to see that you have no one to pvp :(

I suck at pvp but if you see me online and not busy, I'll pvp you!!

Staff can't be everywhere 24/7, so if you see some hackers, and no pvp staff are online, and if you can record, please record upload it to Google drive or YouTube, and link me! That way, you can have fun, and get rid of the hackers on kit!

Hope to see you soon in game! :D

H a ι l e y

MVP+
Ratings
76 2
Hey Savage, happy to see you enjoy Kitpvp, but sad to see that you have no one to pvp :(

I suck at pvp but if you see me online and not busy, I'll pvp you!!

Staff can't be everywhere 24/7, so if you see some hackers, and no pvp staff are online, and if you can record, please record upload it to Google drive or YouTube, and link me! That way, you can have fun, and get rid of the hackers on kit!

Hope to see you soon in game! :D
Yeah it's sad that I often run into a dark dark time where only hackers are on. But luckily I can record those hoes with my phone. Or with my rec software. Whichever one has better quality. And ANY time you see me on you best believe ima fight your ass and win. Or lose idk.. But anyways, I will be sure to record anyone hacking and send it to you or a staff that is on :)