Coming Clean... Everything

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I know many players will ask why was it necessary to make this thread public. I find the need to communicate with the whole Minevast staff team and the community so I decided to make it here.

After my appeal being rejected again, I have decided to make this thread to admit to everything I had done wrong while playing on Minevast and try to forge a new relationship with the staff team. In this thread I will admit to what I have done and explain what I am doing to fix this.

Hacking- Multiple Occasions

Lets start with hacking, as I have done it since I joined Minevast and have constantly done it until I was banned.
Ever since I was banned I have stopped hacking and I own no more hacked clients.

Duping items- Multiple Occasions

I have been caught duping twice on Minevast. The first time was in Survival 1.0 when I duped Halloween lucky pumpkin items to gain an advantage and money over others. In Survival 2.0, which much more players will know about, my parties spawners were duped due to chunk rollbacks because of server errors. The spawners are still owned and are about 20-30 blazes if I recall and 15-20 cave spiders. All these spawners are in my enderchest and can most likely be obtained by staff right now and be removed from the game.

Scamming- Multiple Occasions

To my knowledge I have only scammed once, but in others it was twice. I am not trying to sound innocent whatsoever I am going to be repaying both. The first was a deal made with a Minevast staff member to buy me MVP, he did and I did not hold up with my end of the deal. I will now pay you back. I have unblocked you from discord and you can add me (xAwp#5796) I will repay you fully and you will be compensated as well, this will be discussed once you add me on discord. Another time, I apparently made a deal with another staff member as they would vote for me and I would grant them keys. If allowed, I would come on one of my various alts with ranks and grant you an amount of keys which would be discussed on discord. I believe you have blocked me so feel free to add me when you are ready. You two know who you are so don't try to pretend you are them.

I felt this thread was necessary to prove to staff that I have matured and changed since I was banned.

You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view … until you climb into his skin and walk around in it. -Atticus Finch

Thankyou.

Last edited:
Ratings
Well, it's good that you are coming clean. Maybe staff have changed their mind, I can see over the past months that I feel like you have matured into a better person. I do hope that you get your wish, but it's up to staff members. It's good that you are paying back the person that you scammed to get you a rank.

~FullOn

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
Coming clean takes a lot of guts, you may not have my trust but you have earned back my respect.

Pine_Leaf

MVP
Pine_Leaf
Pine_Leaf
MVP
Ratings
I'm very happy with your state of well being. You have indeed matured over the months. You have gained my respect for the feeling you put in this post. I know not many people would admit to a crime but you deserve my respect now.