Coming Out..

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
What @JugHead did was brave and obviously silly. This post was obviously a parody of all the `coming out` posts which obviously get a lot of views and a lot of support. What JugHead did wasn't perhaps the nicest but he tried to get a laugh and knowingly he was going to get a lot of hate . I wouldn't hate JugHead for this but I would perhaps take it as light hearted humour

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
What @JugHead did was brave and obviously silly. This post was obviously a parody of all the `coming out` posts which obviously get a lot of views and a lot of support. What JugHead did wasn't perhaps the nicest but he tried to get a laugh and knowingly he was going to get a lot of hate . I wouldn't hate JugHead for this but I would perhaps take it as light hearted humour
what? no ones offended?

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
thank you for your consideration

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
LOL NICE JOB IN BECOMING PART OF THE MANACUBE COMMUNITY WHICH IS ALL LESBIAN GAY BISEXUAL TRANSGENDER QUESTIONING AND UNIDENTIFIED

WOWOOWOWOWOWOw

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
LOL NICE JOB IN BECOMING PART OF THE MANACUBE COMMUNITY WHICH IS ALL LESBIAN GAY BISEXUAL TRANSGENDER QUESTIONING AND UNIDENTIFIED

WOWOOWOWOWOWOw
I know you want to be memeful Cheech but these posts are getting quite annoying and old. Find some more material or just stop being toxic overall.

Rexy

Donator
Ratings
63 14
These posts are getting old. There is no point in making fun on people for being able to do such a brave thing such as legitimately coming out. You try to be funny, but this just makes you look like an idiot.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I know you want to be memeful Cheech but these posts are getting quite annoying and old. Find some more material or just stop being toxic overall.
im sorry my favorite mod expect gud quality thread today from me

Screflex

VIP+
Ratings
47 18
Ignore me

Last edited:

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Many, TwentyOneFurrets was just joking around but I agree Cheech should be not toxic. #AgreeSign

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
No reason to rate my post disagree just because I said you were making fun of the threads about coming out. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.