Upcoming Community Event: 1v1 Parkour Tournament

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey Manacube and Parkour Tryharder,

I am going to do an Event on Parkour and in the following you can read everything about it.

Please use any 1.8 version to parkour

Tournament-Start: 1st August

Concept: 5 Groups with 6 People having 1v1’s against each other in this group on courses. The top 3 of every group will get into the winner single elimination bracket, the bottom half into the loser bracket.
Then the "loser" bracket goes on. The top 4 of the "loser" bracket, head back into the winner bracket, which will go on after the loser bracket finished.
This is, what the winner bracket will look like http://prntscr.com/fz07f0 . The 4 winner of the "loser" bracket will be in the spots of an extra round.
Every spot will be chosen by a randomizer, not by me or any other referees and is not rigged.
The courses are the existent ones on parkour. The two participants of the 1v1 can decide the difficulty, the referee will the decide the course.

Every 1v1 needs to be judged by one of the following Referees: AliAliAli, EpicYoshiMaster, Clocracy and SaltyShron.

I will add people to a discord group and it would be great, if everyone could get discord, so it is easier for us to manage everything! (My tag: Shron#1358)

Just remember not everything is about winning guys! Fun and improvement of skill can be worth more than gems or anything!

Read the rules, they are important!
We require that you are not currently serving any punishments from any part of the ManaCube Network.
Teaming or trying to manipulate not allowed.
Up to 30 participants.
NO Speed allowed.
Do your matches until the deadline.
Breaking one of these rules will result in a disqualification

Either messaging me privately on Discord (Shron#1358) or in this thread.

The Event does not have a fix time for how long it goes, but people will get deadlines, when they are not doing any matches, they can be disqualified. Deadlines will be set after the tournament starts and early enough for everyone to read.

The first place will get 15$ for the manacube store.

2nd place will get 30k gems

3rd place 20k gems

4th place 10k gems

5th and 6th place 5k gems

http://challonge.com/rvea2dyi
This link contains the current participants and standings. Do not get impatient, when it takes a whielt o add you to it, since it needs to be done manually by myself and I do sleep and other things

If I missed anything in here or if you have questions, ask me ingame, Discord or on the forums :D

Good Luck and a lot of fun to you all!

Also thanks to Juanito for helping me advertising this and making it look fancy!

Last edited:

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
I'm not going to sign up, but I do want to wish the best of luck to everyone participating! ;)

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
Litlit I'll see if I'll sign up idk.

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
@Shron i gave this thread a fabulous, first one i've ever given this sounds great real good job xd

Scar

ELITE
paddy8476937
paddy8476937
ELITE
Ratings
25 2
Cant find u on discord Shron but i want too :D