Status
Not open for further replies.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Heya there blaze,

As far as I'm concerned, there already is a cookie course. But that doesn't stop this from getting accepted! However, I would like to state that, it might look to much like pixel art. The jumps are a bit repetitive, but since it's easy, I'll let it rest. You have a nice idea of building courses, you just need a bigger theme, from what I see.

Good luck!

Tyler <3

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 1
Sadly, this course is too much like pixel art.
As of lately, map judgers have discontinued acceptance of pixel art or pixel art-related courses.
You have quite the potential, though, do not be discouraged!
Keep it up, buddy!

~Tyler

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Tyler explained it better. Pixel art is no longer getting accepted since there are too many of them. I wish you the best of luck tho and if you have any other questions ask me :)

gracc

MVP
Ratings
Hey there!

As they said above this course is pixel art related so that's a downside of it. Other than that it looks great! Keep up the good work. :)

Good luck! <3

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey blaze_87,
I am sorry to tell you, but I am going to reject this course. We do not accept pixelart anymore, because it is way too simple and you can copy it from the internet. We want creative and really attractive courses. We also got a cookie themed course on parkour already.
Thanks for submitting and I hope to see more in the future.

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.