Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,749 83
Creative 3.0 BETA

The new plot system has many new features to offer!
  • Plot Merging: If you own two plots next to each other, you can now use /plot merge to combine them together! This was a highly requested feature for the past few months. Additionally, you can also request to merge plots with someone else, if they accept, both your plots will be combined into 1 mega plot. There are no limits to merging. Merging is only available for the B rank and all Donator ranks.
  • New Grades: We now have additional grades, including D+, C+, and B+
  • More Plot Commands:
    - /plot clear
    - Everyone now has access to an instant /plot clear with no lag
    - /plot rate <1-10> Member+'s can rate plots from 1-10
    - Plot Helpers: Plot helpers can only build on your plot if you're online
    - Trusted members: Trusted members can build on your plot even if you're offline
  • New warp system (Coming soon): Warps will soon have a fancy GUI, and collect unique visit stats. There will be a leaderboard of the most visited warps as well.
  • /Wardrobe: Style up your day with some fancy clothes
  • Bunch of bugs fixed
  • Banner Creator: Create custom banners with ease through our new GUI. Type /banner ! Preview: http://i.imgur.com/UP2RQO6.png

Since this update was rushed due to recent events, more things will be added this week/end such as:

• Voxel Sniper
  • Party Chat
  • Updated/fixed /local
  • Build off minigame
  • Super secret things
  • Head Hats

Last edited:

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Some of these features will definitely spice up the server somewhat! I am looking forward to the updates over the rest of the week.

craftian6

Dedicated Member
Ratings
16 4
Wow i was going to quit minevast, BECAUSE THE SERVER CLEARED ALL OF THIS (caps)

I was going to give up but, i will never give up on my favourite server.. so i started better things i wanted to make in future!

Ratings
Good thing I screenshotted my builds, otherwise I think I would've cried... but I'm too old for this ^^ The new update is really nice though. Good job.

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
Creative 3.0 is a good thing to add on :D
also i am working on a Mega RP with 8 plots MERGED looking forward to that RolePlaying fans
also what's Voxel Sniper?

Ratings
Creative 3.0 is a good thing to add on :D
also i am working on a Mega RP with 8 plots MERGED looking forward to that RolePlaying fans
also what's Voxel Sniper?
I don't know much about it, but I heard it's a plugin used, just like World Edit, for landscaping and editing large builds. That's all I know.

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2
VoxelSniper is freaking amazing. You can practically create an entire world from a flatland. VoxelSniper allows you to create anything, and once you learn it, in my opinion, is better than world edit. But the two combined would be the perfect combination. I have personally used them both while creating maps, and they are amazing. For anyone who doesn't understand how it works or would like to see it, someone uploaded a tutorial on youtube. Just google "Voxel Sniper".

Ratings
Oi! I can’t believe I never replied to this! I just wanted to say that even though it took a complete reset to bring about these changes, I’m glad that you put them into effect. It’s now incredibly easy to claim and merge plots, I adore the little 1-10 scale rating that Member+ can give, and now staff members and/or people with WorldEdit don’t have to run around helping others to clear their plots! *Highfives Dacon*

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
-_-
i'm just saying this... i think he gave up on Creative...
it's been 1 full month and almost nothing changed...
it's very sad to join everyday and go on the forums to see no change
sorry... i was hoping for Party Chat most of all, i'm already giving up my talent from this