Creative Gems Giveaway #1

Ratings
5 1
Like this post: Liked.
Ign: maxim24marc
Why you want the gems: I want the gems to work towards a VIP rank!
Favorite thing about minevast: KitPvP, Minevast HeadShop, and playing with friends :D

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Like this post: Liked.
Ign: maxim24marc
Why you want the gems: I want the gems to work towards a VIP rank!
Favorite thing about minevast: KitPvP, Minevast HeadShop, and playing with friends :D
Entered! You have been added to the list! 1 hour and 4 minutes till end of giveaway!

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Entries due in 10 minutes!

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Giveaway ended! Checking entries at 12:20AM EST and the winner will be announced at 12:45-1:00AM EST! Good luck to all!

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Reading entries now! Announcing the winner at 12:45AM EST-1:00AM EST!

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Hello and welcome to the final outcome of this giveaway! Thanks to all who have been participating in my giveaways! Now, I'll get to the boring stuff and thank-you's after I announce the winner!

Picking the winner wasn't easy, not at all, actually. I put a lot of thought into this. It was between three people with amazing responses (you can send me a PM if you really wanna know if you were one of the three people I was choosing from) ,and I just couldn't decide! It took my 15 minutes re-reading the three best responses. I actually had to choose one from random to actually have my mind made. So the winner to the giveaway is...

Ham562! Congrats! I will be sending you a PM on February 18th on when you can receive your gems!

If you didn't win, don't worry!! After I get th last few things I want from the creative shop, I will be doing a 200 gem creative giveaway to get premium (It's either 200 or 250 gems for creative), then 350 gem giveaway for VIP rank, then (maybe 500?) 500 gems giveaway for Legend, then 750 for Vast! Either way, keep looking! I will be doing a ton more giveaways!

Parkour Giveaway: In the distant future!
Creative Giveaway: Very soon!
KitPvP Giveaway: Not for a while probably :/
Prison Giveaway: Hopefully in a month!
Skywars Giveaway: Not even close!
Skyblock Giveaway: Skyblock VIP giveaway very soon!
Factions giveaway: Probably never!

So don't worry if you didn't win anything! There will be a next time! Keep checking the forums and follow me for more updates! Peace!

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
I will be doing almost weekly giveaways in 2 soon!! (Mod please lock this?)
Thanks for all of the support on this! 275 views! That is freaking crazy! Thank you guys so much, to the owner, to the community. I <3 you all! Shoutout to the h8ters! Peace! #IgnoreTheHaters