Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello, I will be moving this to the Map Submissions forum. Please post your map submissions there in the future!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello MarvelFamily,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we have an abundance of tower maps already (Tower, MagicTower. TowerPK, ObsidianTower, RedTower.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here and clicking the google doc in the thread: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is a bit plain, so try using some different types of blocks in your main build, as well as adding some additional details throughout!
The parkour is quite repetitive with ladders, so be sure to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; water, lava, brewing stands, heads, vines, and many more different types of jumps depending on your theme! The length of this course is better suited for a hard map, but the difficulty of the jumps is too easy.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.