Juandacun

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Juandacun
Juandacun
ELITE
Ratings
79 9
So i met with an issue today when building a new map for Parkourse, i noticed i made some parts smaller than they should, and then i searched up if theres a way to scale buildings with worldedit. I saw a video that explained the command //deform rotate was the solution for that.

For example, if you wanted to make a building wider, you typed //deform rotate(x,x,-[value]*pi/180), this could also be changed by simply replacing the values i pointed out in red (have to specify, for scaling things, the 2 values, in this case x have to be the same, depending on the axis you want it to rotate, and for simply rotating, make the axis input 2 different axis values)

But when i decided to try it out in game, first of all, by practicing with it, i saw that its not allowed, as some other worldedit perks im 2 lazy to mention.

This tool is super useful as me, or any other people that find this issue with their buildings could easily use it for better mapmaker usage, but limiting that tool is a bit frustrating.
I'd just want to say that this tool should be allowed, ofc, with some limits.