Status
Not open for further replies.

ManiacalMint07

VIP+
tnt799
tnt799
VIP+
Ratings
My map is based off of the Movie "Die Hard". In this challenge, you have to make your way to the party in Nakatomi plaza, escape the hostage situation, and make your way up to the roof. I tried to stay as true to the movie (from memory) as I could while only making so many rooms so it fits in the building, and it took a while to make.

Criticism is greatly appreciated, I don't know if this map will be accepted 1st try, so give me any specific advice you have for any of the jumps or locations of the Checkpoints.

The map is an Insane, there are about 100 jumps, and 9 checkpoints.
Map is by tnt799 (MC IGN) aka ManiacalMint07 (Forums username)
Testers so far were Once Upon a Mine and Tiger Twist
To check it out, go on my 2nd plot with /plot visit tnt799 2

Thanks for any feedback, Have a good one <3

Attachments

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello tnt799,

I will be putting your map in ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello tnt799,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is original as we don't have any maps based around Die Hard on the server, so good job on that!

The BUILD of your map is a problem. The build seems very simple and basic, especially on the outside. Next time try considering sprucing this up with extra added details.

The PARKOUR fits the length of a insane map, so good job on that! The main problem with the map was that the parkour was inconsistent in difficulty as well as there being many not enjoyable jumps.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.