Died upon getting online

Ratings
So I have a problem. I got on skyblock and instantly a death message popped up. I'd been in a perfectly safe place when I got off so I'm a little mad. I know this has happened to other players too. I'd like to see about getting my stuff back considering I had an implants enchantment and a legendary pick which I used real money to acquire. It's bull that the server kills me upon logging in and then I get punished for it by losing all my stuff. Especially the stuff I paid for with my own money.

Dominator813

Dedicated Member
VIP+
JakIllNeverLetGo
JakIllNeverLetGo
VIP+
Ratings
133 4
Unfortunately theres a glitch where you sometimes die when logging if you were flying when you logged out.:( Just make sure you're on the ground when you log out.

Ratings
Unfortunately theres a glitch where you sometimes die when logging if you were flying when you logged out.:( Just make sure you're on the ground when you log out.
If it's a glitch shouldn't they work towards getting a players stuff back? It's not our fault the server glitches. We shouldn't be punished for not knowing there's a glitch that'll randomly kill you.

Dominator813

Dedicated Member
VIP+
JakIllNeverLetGo
JakIllNeverLetGo
VIP+
Ratings
133 4
If it's a glitch shouldn't they work towards getting a players stuff back? It's not our fault the server glitches. We shouldn't be punished for not knowing there's a glitch that'll randomly kill you.
Yes, they should but when I died from it nothing was done about it. Hopefully they get your stuff back though espescially since you had a legendary pick.

Ratings
Yes, they should but when I died from it nothing was done about it. Hopefully they get your stuff back though espescially since you had a legendary pick.
Hopefully. Hell I'll be happy if I'm at least given my implants. I have to start eating again now.

So I have a problem. I got on skyblock and instantly a death message popped up. I'd been in a perfectly safe place when I got off so I'm a little mad. I know this has happened to other players too. I'd like to see about getting my stuff back considering I had an implants enchantment and a legendary pick which I used real money to acquire. It's bull that the server kills me upon logging in and then I get punished for it by losing all my stuff. Especially the stuff I paid for with my own money.
Rip

Oliver8747

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
32 1
exactly how i died while trying to place a slime spawner, my game crashed then i died. also its not sometimes while u are flying its when you are flying above the void w/ nothing under u

Oliver8747

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
32 1
Hey there!

Your best bet to hopefully get your items back would be to contact a moderator. This is a "glitch" that has been around for a while and the only real way around it is to just be on the ground when flying!

Best Regards,

Ickysix
lol i just said that but thank you for saying it with grammar <3

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
The same thing happened with my friend. We were building a cow grinder, and he had around five-ten cows on him. He had to go to bed, and the next day, he logged on to a death message.

Back then, we weren't exactly rich, and five-ten cows were huge. He never got his stuff back; I do hope this bug gets fixed.

foxglove4279

Ratings
I believe Dacon has already implemented somewhat of a fix. Being teleported to spawn when you first log in is to prevent this, to my understanding at least. Everytime I log in and get teleported back to spawn I get a message saying I was stuck in a block and they teleported me back to safety. While some players see this new addition as "annoying," I rather like it, having been closely affected by this bug. (Durzo is my island mate)

I also want to give a quick shoutout/thank you to @Purple4me for being completely understanding and helpful. Even when she had so much on her plate, she helped Durzo out. Thank you! <3