Status
Not open for further replies.
builder: RealBorisBoef
map name: Dimensions
2020-02-27_19.18.41.png

2020-02-27_19.13.51.png
2020-02-27_19.13.57.png

2020-02-27_19.14.05.png

plot: RealBorisBoef:2 (if that's what's meant)
difficulty: easy (I could do it and I suck at parkour)

Last edited:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello RealBorisBoef2,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have similar maps that revolve around journeying through multiple biomes (Seasons, FloatingBiomes.) Before creating a new map, please refer to this google doc that lists all of the existing parkour maps:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit
The build is accurate to how these biomes look, so good job on that! There are also several details to be seen throughout this build. However, the use of floating islands in maps is highly repetitive, and floating maps are no longer as likely to get accepted, so keep that in mind for any future builds!
The parkour is quite repetitive with the use of straightforward jumps and ladder jumps. Try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! You can look at recently accepted maps for some examples of these! The parkour is incorporated with the theme, so good job on that! The length and difficulty of the parkour both fit the easy difficulty quite nicely!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.