Rejected Dimensions Parkour :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

denomaniac

Donator
Ratings
74 1
The idea is great, and I love how the jumps change every now and then. I believe there is a map similar to this (I'm not sure; hopefully there isn't). Good luck!

Rowan_01

Ratings
43 4
Hey Lana, I checked out your map, it was fun to play, but there are a couple of things that I think are maybe gonna have your map being denied.
-We allready have many maps like this, (skyblock on medium, Jungle ice and nether on Medium) .
-You can get the easy gems after basically only 15 or so jumps, that will make this map way too grindy.
-Whilst playing the map I found it to be quite easy, so I'd suggest making either the jumps harder or changing it to expert.
for the rest the map was fun to play, there were some cool new challenging jumps in there that I haven't seen a lot, I wish you the best of luck on the map, but I will suggest changing a few things.
-Rowan_01

Lana

Ratings
Hey Lana, I checked out your map, it was fun to play, but there are a couple of things that I think are maybe gonna have your map being denied.
-We allready have many maps like this, (skyblock on medium, Jungle ice and nether on Medium) .
-You can get the easy gems after basically only 15 or so jumps, that will make this map way too grindy.
-Whilst playing the map I found it to be quite easy, so I'd suggest making either the jumps harder or changing it to expert.
for the rest the map was fun to play, there were some cool new challenging jumps in there that I haven't seen a lot, I wish you the best of luck on the map, but I will suggest changing a few things.
-Rowan_01
Thanks so muchhh!

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
Hi, I'm sorry but I'm rejecting this map as I agree with a lot of what rowan said and also it's just not very attractive or got that clear of a theme. Thank you for submitting though.

Status
Not open for further replies.