upload_2017-2-19_21-48-45.png

upload_2017-2-19_21-50-13.png

Pssssst. it looks better in game

Rexy

Donator
Ratings
63 14
Hey,

First off, these jumps are very repetitive, and this doesn't make the course very fun to play. Second, there is only one part in the course that actually hints a disco, this doesn't really stick to the theme. Also, when you first glance at the parkour, it does not look very appealing. I would try building a disco ball, or make a bigger dance floor, with parkour parts around it.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Heya Mel & Tree,

The theme of the course is really nice, I got to give you that! The jumps are however indeed repetitive and the element showing it's an actual disco is pixel art. Not only that, it's flat as well. So when it's added, it won't look that attractive. My advice would be the same as Rexy's.

Good luck :)

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey,
First off, these jumps are very repetitive, and this doesn't make the course very fun to play. Second, there is only one part in the course that actually hints a disco, this doesn't really stick to the theme. Also, when you first glance at the parkour, it does not look very appealing. I would try building a disco ball, or make a bigger dance floor, with parkour parts around it.

Hey Mel,
I am sorry to tell, but I am going to reject this course.
I quoted Rexy in here, because I agree with him nearly 100%. Try to get the theme more details and builds and try to avoid pixelart. You can resubmit it, if you feel like it!
Thanks for submitting and I hope to see more of your courses in the future!

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.