Do you enjoy being Welcomed? (A quick poll)

Do you enjoy being Welcomed when you first join a server?

• Total voters

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
I'm the kind of guy who welcomes people on Survival, and most of the time when I welcome people, they either don't respond or they say thanks. So, I think it's nice to be welcomed.

CarrotPie

Dedicated Member
Ratings
45 9
I would like to be welcomed because it shows that people are nice and willing to help. I always say welcome to new people on Islands and most f the time, the results are the same as NStar, but I think it kind.

Ratings
I think receiving a warm welcome and a helping hand does more than make that person feel good. In my opinion it shows that new player that there are people on here that are caring and warm and active. Whenever a new player comes on, I like to say, "Welcome <name> if you need help ask me". Though most times people don't respond, I think it helps then transition from being outsiders to part of the community. On Islands we are lucky to have a loving community and when someone new joins I see the chat light up with welcomes.

Ratings
I love being welcomed. Even if it's something I'm familiar with (like when I joined Skyblock), it makes me feel like I'm being noticed and acknowledged by the community.