AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
I just want to know more about the community.
I have play hockey for 13 years
I play every position goalie for 8 years
Defender for 2 years
And attacker for 3 years
I love being goal but attacker going on a break away for a winning goal is incredible.
I play soccer/football for 4 years
I kept hitting the god damm post so I was not great at soccer/football but it was still very fun to play
And when the snow come I like skiing and snowboarding just the air that you feel when you go down a hill is incredible

What about you guys <3

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I just want to know more about the community.
I have play hockey for 13 years
I play every position goalie for 8 years
Defender for 2 years
And attacker for 3 years
I love being goal but attacker going on a break away for a winning goal is incredible.
I play soccer/football for 4 years
I kept hitting the god damm post so I was not great at soccer/football but it was still very fun to play
And when the snow come I like skiing and snowboarding just the air that you feel when you go down a hill is incredible

What about you guys <3
Hi there!
I love soccer, and surfing, and skiing. Let me go into some more depth:

I've played soccer since I was 4 (11 years), and I love the sport so much. Some people think that it's boring because no-one ever scores, and that's what makes it exciting.

I lived in California for 7 years, and so surfing was another obvious sport that I'd want to take part in. Living in Oregon though, there isn't really anywhere to do that. Too cold!

Speaking of cold, I love skiing. I've been skiing for 8 years now, and it's by far my favorite sport. I always buy the season pass whenever they come out, and Oregon has the only place in North America with skiing all year round. It's not the best conditions in the summer, but there is snow.

SinnerStar

MVP+
Ratings
75 2
Only sport I have done was volleyball in my freshman year, it was great but didn’t enter the volleyball team since I moved a lot when I was in high school.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I love hockey too!!
I’ve always wanted to play in a team, but there isn’t many teams where I live :(
But, we did play it in P.E, which was awesome. Attacker for the win!! Got two goals in a game once. I was so happy xD
Soccer, soo much fun! I used to do basketball for 4 years as well. I’m pretty short so my tactic was to sneak up behind the taller players and yoink the ball!
I used to do cricket as well. I was awesome at catching.
I kind of regret dropping these sports, but I’m trying my best to get back in to it :D

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
I love hockey too!!
I’ve always wanted to play in a team, but there isn’t many teams where I live :(
But, we did play it in P.E, which was awesome. Attacker for the win!! Got two goals in a game once. I was so happy xD
Soccer, soo much fun! I used to do basketball for 4 years as well. I’m pretty short so my tactic was to sneak up behind the taller players and yoink the ball!
I used to do cricket as well. I was awesome at catching.
I kind of regret dropping these sports, but I’m trying my best to get back in to it :D
I love your technic of sneaking behind the big players and just suprise them xD
I never understood the game of cricket
It like baseball right

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Tas is my name and baseball is my game.

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
I played basketball for 10 years then stopped and started tennis and now chrous is my sport <3