Don't get me started. Forums Game

CarrotPie

Dedicated Member
Ratings
45 9
Okay, so since games on the forums are so popular, (thanks Miku and ShatteredHeart) I decided to make one.
This is called the "Don't get me started game." This is how you play.

Player 1: Subject: Apricots
Player 2: Don't get me started on Apricots! (Then they go on an angry rant about apricots. They then give the next subject.)
Player 3: Don't get me started on <Player 2 subject>

And so on. I hope you enjoy, I'll start. Subject: School

Ratings
dont get me started on school, i have had way too many tests recently and I am completely done! I want nothing more than to play islands with my friends, its a shame that school is only teaching kids how to repeat things and memorize. we ought to change our school system, kids should experiment more

i guess thats kinda a rant, ill try to participate more

my subject is; moving houses

CarrotPie

Dedicated Member
Ratings
45 9
Don't get me started on Moving house. I mean, the money it costs and how annoying it is to just pack everything up just to unpack somewhere else! What's the point? People say they love moving house but hate it! People need to make up their mind. Moving house is so annoying and takes so long. I wish people could just live somewhere for ever and just be happy with it. There is nothing cool about paying thousands of dollars to sleep in a different house. Just go to your cousins or something!

Subject: Fruit

Jnitz

Ratings
Urgh, don't even get me started with FRUITS!! You buy them, 30 minutes later their black and disgusting. If you don't eat them immediately, you've wasted money! Anyways, why bother buying them, most of them taste like GRASS!!! It's just a complete waste of time to be "Healthy," like who would spend so much money being healthy. Just go to the gym! Last thing! All fruits SUCK.

Subject: Sports.

Ratings
8 2
Really, don't get me started on sports! you get sweaty and disgusting! IT IS SO NASTY and you get really steamy and sports are really boring! Tennis, golf, REALLY! those are boring af [if you play those sports, I am joking]

Subject: Cats

CarrotPie

Dedicated Member
Ratings
45 9
Do NOT get me started on cats. Dogs? Yes. But cats! Cats are so icky and ugly, they get all up in your business and then SIT on your keyboard. Dogs are so cute and fluffy, but cats are just annoying and stupid. They SUCK!

Subject: Cows

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
Ugh Don't get me started on Cows! First of all we drink THEIR Milk. That's disgusting! But they make great food like hamburgers, and more. They can be adorable too, I saw a cute video on YouTube. Anyway they are nasty!

(Sorry I'm bad at this xD)

Subject: Laptop Chargers

CarrotPie

Dedicated Member
Ratings
45 9
Laptop Chargers?! I mean seriously, WHY? You charge your laptop and when that's done, you put your charger away. The next day, you bring it out again and it's all tangled! My gosh they're annoying! And the length of them, why can't we make shorter ones and just use extensions if need be.

Subject: Woolen blankets

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Dont get me started on Woolen Blankets! They are so bad and they suck! No one should use them! They are very uncomfortable! If you go to a cold place the woolen blanket WONT HELP because it will become VERY COLD! They are also VERY easy to break! I wont pay a dollar for one! Even if its free! ALL OF THEM HAVE HORRIBLE DESIGNS! GHAA I HATE WOOLEN BLANKETS!

Subject: Youtube

mel

Forum Expert
VIP+
Ratings
206 7
Don't get my Started on YOUTUBE! YouTube TRIIGGGERES me so much! Why are people spending their lives doing childish videos instead of going to work. PEOPLE should GET A LIFE!!! Like watch real life instead of spending all day watching people talking to a screen. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Subject: Donald Trump

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Dont get me started on DONALD TRUMP! He will be the worst president ever for being very rude! he thinks mexicans are stupid and the wall wont help him! I hate it! He has also very crazy ideas! Thats disgusting UGH!

{I dont really like talking about politics so I try to make it the less mean}

Subject: Sports

mel

Forum Expert
VIP+
Ratings
206 7
OMFG DONT GET ME STARTED ON SPORTS. Why bother GETTING UP AND OUT OF BED instead of staying in bed! PEOPLe always feel pressured to do sports if they're gaining weight. IT MAKES us sweaty af AND Why get fit when u can eat Chocolate! BUT the worse thing is no matter how much you practice and win, you'll never be the best! ( This why hard to do as I like sports xD )

Topic: Club Penguin

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Dont get me started on Club Penguin! It is such a HORRIBLE GAME! Some things you say dont get to some people and everyone is so dumb there! If you see someone with a cool penguin you just say <3 all the time! It is also very weird and WHY PENGUINS!?!? WHY PENGUINS!?, Penguins! not cats, dogs, pandas... NO Penguins! No one loves penguins! ATLEAST THEY MIGHT CLOSE CLUB PENGUIN SOON!

{Please note I loved Club Penguin when I was little and Im sad they will close it lmao}

Subject: Rain

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Do not get me started on Rain! She is very sas... wait... I meant to talk about rain as in weather, not the person. :p (Manyrain, I'm sorry, but I just had to make that joke. XD) Moving on... rain can lead to too many devastating things! It gets you soaking wet, where you have to dry everything! Storms that involve rain also have lightning, tornadoes, and other bad things! When it's storming, rain hits the roof, making ANNOYING thuds. It's just... UGH!!!

Subject: Music

Disco

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
Don't get me started on music! For one, artists are extremely rude because they could be doing something else with their lives that could reach everyone: deaf people cannot enjoy music. Secondly, it's so annoying! The sound really hurts my ears! All you hear nowadays on the radio are crappy pop songs! Listening to the news would be a million times more useful!

Subject: xDacon
(have fun lol)

Ratings
9 4
Don't get me started on music! For one, artists are extremely rude because they could be doing something else with their lives that could reach everyone: deaf people cannot enjoy music. Secondly, it's so annoying! The sound really hurts my ears! All you hear nowadays on the radio are crappy pop songs! Listening to the news would be a million times more useful!

Subject: xDacon
(have fun lol)
Dont get me started on DACON! He changed the server to a new name... MANACUBE? Stupid.

Subject: New server name change

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Dont get me started on the new server name change? why!? it is such a bad name! Minevast was even better! This name is NOT original!

{Im joking xD, Im not a fan of the name tho but I am not mad about it}

Subject: Computers

mel

Forum Expert
VIP+
Ratings
206 7
DONT GET ME STARTED ON COMPUTERS! WHy spend your life on a virtual world and screen instead of IN REAL LIFE! Like DONT JUST SIT AROUND do something WITH YOUR LIFE! UGHHHHHHH

Subject: School

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
{They allready said that subject but I will do it}
Dont dare to get me started on school... really!! You wake up at 7:00 AM and it is very cold outside! You stay more hours at school than in your OWN house! There are many things that wont help us when we grow up! Imagine this: Get late to home + study for a test + homework.. You wont have time to play!

Subject: Books

mel

Forum Expert
VIP+
Ratings
206 7
DONT GET ME STARTED ON BOOKS! Why bother reading and flicking over pages when u could just read the book. Like UHGHHH who has time and the movies are always better ugh.

Subject: Mods ( lol have fun )