Status
Not open for further replies.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello xucc,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is somewhat original, but not quite. We already have several dragon themed courses, which you might want to look out for. Try avoiding using an already existing theme. Take a look around the Parkour world for inspiration and reference only.
- The build isn't too appealing to look at in general. I understand that it is a ruin, which was caused by a dragon. However, the dragon doesn't look to good in my opinion. You might want to build it out of either stone brick, wood or nether bricks next time. Using slabs and stairs will really give it some detail and make it look nicer. The ruin isn't too good either, it just looks like an open space. Maybe try picking an easier theme next time, as this one was pretty challenging.
- The jumps are pretty decent, some where placed creatively which I liked and would love to see back in future courses. There is some variety in jumps which is good to see as well. The jumps with their difficulty as well, good job on that.
- The length would probably suit better with an easy difficulty. The map isn't too long and has enough fail saves, so the difficulty is somewhere in between easy and medium.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.