Rejected Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Hey! So I made this map for Dream as he is my hero. The name of the map is ''Dream''
I think the difficulty of the map is easy, as the jumps aren't that hard
I built this course alone. my in-game nickname is: Exvage
The info of the plot is: -5;-125
2021-02-04_12.04.31.png

Ratings
Looks nice and how many jumps ? and f+how do i play it : But it looks good and i dont fink its unoriginal ;D

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
it is repititive try to make instead of a bunch of ladders/block jumps make slab-vines-slimes ext

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
just so u know u need it to be a medium diffaculty for it to be e 58 jumps

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
can I be a helper?

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
482 8
The build is an issue, this is considered 3D pixel art and is just his skin so is considered stolen. The build is lacking depth and detail. Remember I am not a map judge so my decision is not final.

Ratings
The build is an issue, this is considered 3D pixel art and is just his skin so is considered stolen. The build is lacking depth and detail. Remember I am not a map judge so my decision is not final.
Oh okay sorry I didnt know :/ Its just my dream to do something like this :(

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
482 8
Oh okay sorry I didnt know :/ Its just my dream to do something like this :(
Nice pun haha, practice makes perfect! I would really recommend doing /warp beta to see the quality of accepted maps and the variation of the parkour. Please take some time before you submit maps to ask chat for some testers!

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello Exvage,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is original so good job on that!

The BUILD of your map is a problem. The map is entirely made up of 3D pixel art, which is no longer accepted on ManaCube. Next time try considering creating one large main build with lots of depth and detail.

The PARKOUR fits the length and difficulty of a easy map, so good job on that! Your parkour is lacking variance, only things that are incorporated are regular jumps, slabs, and fences. To add more variance, try adding more jumps with unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.