Rejected Eiffel - Expert

Do you want this map to be in Manacube Parkour?

• ITS AMAZING YES! ;)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes :)

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No im sorry :(

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuyyy

MVP
SkeppyShopDotCom
SkeppyShopDotCom
MVP
Ratings
7 2
As you can see man he worked hard on this map and you didn’t even do anything or even make a map haha. I would love to see you try and make one. Gl m8 I’ll be testing
@Cuyyy
Could you come online on the server and go to my first plot?

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
As you can see man he worked hard on this map and you didn’t even do anything or even make a map haha. I would love to see you try and make one. Gl m8 I’ll be testing
@Cuyyy
... You do realize i have like 10+ maps made

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Please stop arguing, guys.. No need to be defensive. If you can't take criticism (And that includes not being able to take criticism of friends) you shouldn't be posting maps publicly. Noah has been honest and has done nothing wrong.
No need to be a jerk about it I know all of them weren’t accepted. He tried and you know it give him a break. Not everyone is as good as you and you are not the one to judge.
he is the one to judge- at this stage the map receives peer feedback. You judged too.

Last edited:

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Cuyy and Cuyyy,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not really original, since there is already an Eiffel Tower map, even if the build is really different, the theme is still the same, so be careful ! The build is not good, The Eiffel Tower is not really attractive (It looks like a sort of powerline post in my opinion). The amount of floating jumps make the map even less attractive and more messy, please try to build your parkour a maximum on/in the build, building it around make the map messy and hide the build with unattractive blocks. The parkour is pretty decent, it's really varied and pretty good, my only negative points is it's way too hard for an expert (Don't think adding a ladder neup in an expert is the best thing to do).

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Oh and about all the debate before, I can understand that Noah is a bit abrupt, but you need to accept critisms, he have knowledge about making maps and his reply, even if it's pretty negative, is here to help you, accept what he said so you can avoid making the same mistakes in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.