KiKiKornflake
KiKiKornflake
VIP+
Ratings
66 10
Emoji Parkour
Usernames: KiKi_Vanilla & Dr_Milkshake
Jumps: 153
Checkpoints: 5 (including start - and many checkpoints not needed due to jumps being inside something)
Difficulty: Actually not sure, may need staff input. Jumps satisfy an Insane course but I don't feel the course is hard enough to be Insane.

It's a simple concept map, and I'm aware the course contains pixel art (which is largely made by hand and memory - not Google). Hope to hear feedback :)

2017-08-21_22.25.15.png 2017-08-21_22.26.42.png 2017-08-21_22.25.23.png 2017-08-21_22.25.35.png 2017-08-21_22.38.36.png 2017-08-21_22.25.51.png

fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
Can't access creative right now, but the build looks fantastic!

LawsOfScience

MVP
Ratings
Wow! Very nice parkour course Kiki_Vanilla and Dr_Milkshake!
I love the originality of this course, as I have not seen any emoji themed courses (or at least I can't remember any).
I also love the little details inside the emoji heads and the little quotes about each emotion. There are also areas for each of the "major" emojis.
As far as the difficulty, I would rate it an
Expert or Hard course as it does have the neo at the end along with some head hitters and generally difficult jumps, but I think Staff input is needed too.
Overall, just a really unique, interesting, and detailed course, and I'd love to see it accepted! Best of luck!

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Kiki and Shakey,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is already existent, though that isn't always a big deal. Just be careful with it.
- The build pretty much contains all out of pixel art, which you did point out yourself. This is the main reason of it looking not too appealing, along with the fact that it gives off a messy look. Then again, this is mostly because of your choice of theme.
- The jumps are pretty repetitive and easy. There is indeed some variety, but the course mostly contains repetitive jumps that aren't too challenging nor interesting. Try to either keep it short or raise the difficulty of the jumps.
- The length would resemble an expert difficulty, although the jumps would be medium at most. Neos and head hitters are found in the easy difficulty as well, so this wouldn't satisfy the hard difficulty just yet.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.