Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supagamer900

Donator
Ratings
11 2
Here it is another PK map about another annoying mob: The Endermite.
This Map Features:
55 Jumps
3 Checkpoints
6 Mega Endermites
/warp EndermitePK

So i hope you (again) enjoy another (sorta) annoying PK (jk) And here are some Screenshots :D
2015-08-22_17.05.37.png
2015-08-22_17.05.48.png
2015-08-22_17.06.26.png

happyheart

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
45 11
First off, you already made a silverfish PK map. They are way too similar in design, so there's a high probability that a maximum of one of the two maps will be accepted.

55 jumps is probably too high for an easy map. With a measly 3 checkpoints, it makes it even worse. My initial thoughts on this were that it might be okay; there can be some harder easy maps.
Then I played the map and realized this map is much too hard for easy. It could even be a challenge on medium. You have some pretty tough roofed jumps and roundladder jumps. I highly recommend making this medium. You wouldn't even have to change anything.
You have a lot of barriers. Barriers have become worse now that PK is now in adventure mode, meaning you can no longer mouse over barriers to see where they are. Furthermore, you used the barriers to extend your map and make the players do more parkour. That's a sign that you're trying too hard to make a map meet the requirements of its difficulty. Which is kind of strange, considering this is supposedly an easy map.
Lastly, it bothered me that you had fences coming out of a few of the endermites to support blocks above it. I see that as being unnecessary, but you can keep it like that if you want.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
This map feels like a cash grab because your Silverfish one worked so well. It is weaker in design, there are much less details with this map and the parkour does not flow well enough.

Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.