Rejected Escape from the Magma Tube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: LexiSivet
Map name: Escape from the Magma Tube
Map Location: /plot v LexiSivet 1
Difficulty: Medium to Hard
# of Jumps: 30 (At the time of building, I followed the suggestion not to build large. Hence so few jumps but high difficulty)
# of Checkpoints: 1

Side note: I have quintuple checked all jumps in my course
I will appreciate any and all feedback on my course as this is my first course and any feedback may help me get better in the future.
~Lexi
Magma Tube 1.png Magma Tube 2.png Magma Tube 3.png Magma Tube 4.png Magma Tube 5.png Magma Tube 6.png Magma Tube 7.png Magma Tube 8.png

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello LexiSivet,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is somewhat original, there aren't any maps exactly like this, however it could potentially fall under the biomes theme which is very unoriginal.
The build isn't bad, I can tell that you have put in a lot of effort with the detail/shaping, which is good.
The parkour is quite repetitive. Try to experiment with a larger variety of blocks and items when building jumps, this will make your map overall more enjoyable to complete.
I found the parkour to be a bit confusing at points, you did implement the jumps into the build well which is good, however I would recommend having a bit of a clearer path, or include some extra signs/bright coloured carpets indicating where to go, just to make it a bit easier to navigate the map.
The difficulty is good for a medium map, but it is a bit short. Please read over and refer to this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ to make sure your map fits within the requirements.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.