Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Hello everyone!

Recently I made an intro post and I mentioned a project I'm working on survival. I thought it would be cool to host a "capture the flag" mini-game/event. There probably wouldn't be any rewards involved, other than whatever team wins gets bragging rights... my hope is by doing this I can connect with the community more, and have the community engaging in a game that I loved as a child. (It's been a while since I've played...)
How it'll work is there will be two teams and two flags. The object of the game is to get the other team's flag while making sure that the enemy team doesn't take your flag.
For this to work, I will need some help from the community. First of all, I need builders who can help me build an arena, nothing too fancy but we need a space that will work well for a game of capture the flag. I'll also need people who can spectate the game to make sure everyone is following the rules and playing fairly.
I'm planning on opening this up to everyone on Manacube. However, please let me know if you are interested ahead of time so I can have a rough player count. Teams will be determined later on. Currently, there is no set date or time, so there's plenty of time to "sign up."
If you have any questions, comments, or ideas, please let me know. Thank you all for your time, and I hope to see you soon!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
When is it?