Factions coming back after a year and a half?? Or should I just leave.

Ratings
12 3
We've been lied to. Point Blank. As far as I care Minevast has become; selfish, greedy, disrespectful and rude. I'm sorry Dacon but its true. You had a whole factions team made of the community ready to build the factions server, but you (staff) were too lazy to let us. All you care about is the community don't you? Well then make it better add new things! As far as I see this server, its basically daycare. The staff are the workers and the community are little snotty pre-teens. It wasn't like that before, before you had the big boys there was competition. Not now! So whenever factions comes back just shoot me an email. BYE!!!!

Andre

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Anndre
Anndre
ELITE
Ratings
102 7
I kinda have to agree because when i was doing the vote competition to get my friends ranks and myself a Halloween title, nobody told me that i had to spend all of my money at the same time. I'm still expecting $35 USD...

Alizian

Donator
Ratings
16 2
We've been lied to. Point Blank. As far as I care Minevast has become; selfish, greedy, disrespectful and rude. I'm sorry Dacon but its true. You had a whole factions team made of the community ready to build the factions server, but you (staff) were too lazy to let us. All you care about is the community don't you? Well then make it better add new things! As far as I see this server, its basically daycare. The staff are the workers and the community are little snotty pre-teens. It wasn't like that before, before you had the big boys there was competition. Not now! So whenever factions comes back just shoot me an email. BYE!!!!
Okay I think you just need to calm down, so what it seems to me plain and simply is that you are salty. I am sorry but I said it, Dacon and the staff on this server have gotten it going well there are over 100 people playing on the server that enjoy it so I think if they (Dacon and Staff) say no to you helping just accept it and move on. Also you saying that the staff is lazy is very low, you know that moderators and admins all have a life out side of MineVast they can't be on the server 24/7, if they get on an hour a day that is plenty. Also if the server is adding new things it is to attract more attention and more people to come onto the server (that is one reason I joined).
I am just stating my point and what I think is going on here you can agree or disagree that is your own choice but you don't need to have a blast at Dacon and staff members when something doesn't go your way.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
I'm sorry but I feel obliged to just mention a few things to you and pick apart your post.
"Make it better add new things"
Every day the server is getting better, whether a bug is fixed or little extra things are being added.
Recently the server realeased Survival. This is a new gamemode which has been very popular on the server. It is quite similar to factions however it doesn't involve the element of raiding. It is a more friendlier gamemode so it can be enjoyed by all.
The server also released Dropper. This was an extra to parkour which allows people to experience many dropper maps and also play competitively with up to 10 players.
Both these gamemodes are new and make the server better. So the server has added new things which make it better.

"You had the big boys and there was competition".
Many servers on minevast still have groups which try really hard to reach the top of the leaderboard.
Such as Skyblock where there are players with massive farms in order to get to or remain on the top of baltop. This is also starting to happen on survival.
And then on kitpvp you have players which are really good, who try to get or stay on the leaderboards for highest level or highest amount of kills.
On parkour you have the high level players such as the Insanes who will farm the same parkours all the time just to have the most amount of gems.

You see that's just a little of the competition on minevast that I have explained and people are also competitive on the other servers I didn't mention.
I have never seen you around so I have no idea how competitive you are. But, the competitive groups do exist and by being around them you will take note of them.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

toshin0

VIP
sunflowers33d
sunflowers33d
VIP
Ratings
24 2
I will admit there was a lot of snobby 9 year olds who lied and said they were 15 on this server when I played.