Facts about Skills2Quest (Aka - S2Q)

Skills2Quest

MVP
Skills2Quest
Skills2Quest
MVP
Ratings
( Just to Warn you, this is going to be Long and I do understand there may be A LOT of Errors.. English is not my First language. ASL - American Sign language is my first language. Below will Explain why. )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, my IGN is Skills2Quest Aka S2Q. I been with MineVast since: January 9th 2015. I started playing Minecraft since June 10th of 2014 I am mostly on Skyblock server. I found MineVast when I Google Searched for a Skyblock Server and I went through the list and joined them all, and turned my back when I didn't like the island layout. Until I stumbled upon this Server and Loved the People and the Island layout. Shortly after I joined this Server I bought Skyblock VIP, 'cause I wanted /Fly, like Right Away. Didn't care anything else Except for that /Fly. I also joined this Server 'cause I really enjoy Creating builds and Helping other with their builds or least try to help them at the very least. I enjoy Helping others before myself. I give little, for nothing other then Respect and Friendship in return. (Just how I am raised.) If you wish to give me something, it is for the donation to help me with my Island.

Now to talk about my Personal Life Facts: My real name is Robert. I am Deaf / Hard of Hearing. Age 27. I am a College Graduate with a Degree in Computer Science - Computer Aided Drafting and Design (Aka - CADD).
I have a Mild Case of OCD, as Some of you may have Discovered over the past few Days. I also have a Severe RCD - Reading Comprehension Disorder. What that is, it takes me 2 times longer to Comprehend what I am reading. I will read it 5 times and may or may not understand what it is that I am reading. I have a tendency to find Keywords that I "DO" understand and go from there. Sometimes I get it wrong, other times, I get it right and I get the Answer out/down right away. I have two Additional (What I call it) Senses where I can predict the Weather Today and the Next Day and be 75% more Accurate than the Weather Channel in my Area. I also can predict ones Emotion on people by their Facial Appearance.

( If you would like to know more about me, Feel free to Reply Here. "AND" I do Apologize if this is a bit too Long. :( Although, I do Believe I HAVE WARNED YOU! :cool: )

David H.

Donator
Ratings
13 14
upload_2015-2-6_15-45-34.png
( Just to Warn you, this is going to be Long and I do understand there may be A LOT of Errors.. English is not my First language. ASL - American Sign language is my first language. Below will Explain why. )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, my IGN is Skills2Quest Aka S2Q. I been with MineVast since: January 9th 2015. I started playing Minecraft since June 10th of 2014 I am mostly on Skyblock server. I found MineVast when I Google Searched for a Skyblock Server and I went through the list and joined them all, and turned my back when I didn't like the island layout. Until I stumbled upon this Server and Loved the People and the Island layout. Shortly after I joined this Server I bought Skyblock VIP, 'cause I wanted /Fly, like Right Away. Didn't care anything else Except for that /Fly. I also joined this Server 'cause I really enjoy Creating builds and Helping other with their builds or least try to help them at the very least. I enjoy Helping others before myself. I give little, for nothing other then Respect and Friendship in return. (Just how I am raised.) If you wish to give me something, it is for the donation to help me with my Island.

Now to talk about my Personal Life Facts: My real name is Robert. I am Deaf / Hard of Hearing. Age 27. I am a College Graduate with a Degree in Computer Science - Computer Aided Drafting and Design (Aka - CADD).
I have a Mild Case of OCD, as Some of you may have Discovered over the past few Days. I also have a Severe RCD - Reading Comprehension Disorder. What that is, it takes me 2 times longer to Comprehend what I am reading. I will read it 5 times and may or may not understand what it is that I am reading. I have a tendency to find Keywords that I "DO" understand and go from there. Sometimes I get it wrong, other times, I get it right and I get the Answer out/down right away. I have two Additional (What I call it) Senses where I can predict the Weather Today and the Next Day and be 75% more Accurate than the Weather Channel in my Area. I also can predict ones Emotion on people by their Facial Appearance.

( If you would like to know more about me, Feel free to Reply Here. "AND" I do Apologize if this is a bit too Long. :( Although, I do Believe I HAVE WARNED YOU! :cool: )
You sound like a great person, this changes my view on people when I see them post things like this. It is good to hears someone say good about the community on the server and its great how you supported the server with your donation. I feel like some people don't know people to this extant so people are commonly misunderstood. People like you are like the light at the end of the tunnel for the people that are having a bad day and have nothing going on their side. You enlighten the community.

Stay awesome,
DavidThePurpz(SHORTY_KIDD):):)
upload_2015-2-6_15-45-34.png

Skills2Quest

MVP
Skills2Quest
Skills2Quest
MVP
Ratings
Thank you Shorty_Kidd. I like how you say that I am a light at the end of a Dark tunnel. I grew up helping and being nice to people around me. Just the way I am. Its a good trait to have as well. :) Hope to see you in Skyblock more. :D

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Glad to see a nice, mature player on the server! Welcome!!

ham562

Mod | Map Judge
Retired
Ratings
160 5
Its to long for me to read! But, anyways welcome to the team! I think ive already gave my advice ;) Welcome, and hope to see you around! :D