Rejected FantasyCastle - Insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Built by: underhacker9
Name: FantasyCastle
/plot teleport underhacker9
Insane with ~160 jumps

I know the theme is not very original but I'm hoping my build quality is good enough. I also tried to theme it more towards the fantasy aspect. Given the clouds and the main storyline.

Anyways, thanks!

2023-10-11_15.22.10.png

2023-10-11_15.22.26.png

2023-10-11_15.24.58.png
2023-10-11_15.22.49.png

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
Looks rlly cool

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hey underhacker9,
Sorry to tell you that your map has been rejected.
The theme is quite unoriginal, since we already have plenty of castle maps, I suggest you making something that has not been made before for your next map (You can check the parkour list to see what has been made if needed : Parkour list (With theme) | ManaCube)
The build is actually very good, quite impressive for a first map so good job, I would just say that the parkour at the start makes the overall build a bit messy, don't forget the parkour is part of the build so try to incorporate your parkour with the build and avoid random floating parkour outside of your build !
The parkour is not very good, it feels quite repetitive as there is a lot of ladder jumps, I would suggest mixing more the jumps through the map, I have seen interesting jumps in the map (like some panes or fences) but they only appear a few times. Feel free check the recent accepted insanes so you better understand what I'm saying if needed and ask mappers to help you, your map has potential to be accepted if the parkour is reworked.

Thanks for submitting your map !

Status
Not open for further replies.