Rejected Fever Dream - Easy (map submission)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • MAP SUBMISSION
  • Made By: Pyroteknyk
  • Parkour name:Fever Dream
  • ID: -124;30
  • Difficulty: Easy
  • ~35 jumps
~ sidenote:
The point of the parkour is to feel like a dream to feel weird and uncomfortable, it feels like a fever dream, it uses blocks that don't go together that are basically never used. its supposed to feel, bizarre.

if this doesn't get accepted please tell me what i did wrong, where, & more what you're looking for, help me improve, thanks!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Pyroteknyk,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme of your map is partially original. Your thoughts of a map of dreaming/a dream is original, but your build is more like floating islands, which are unoriginal.
The build of your map is simple but the islands are well built, so good job on that!!
The parkour is mostly varied but at some points it feels repetitive. Next time you can try to use different blocks than just random ones, such as flowerpots, vines or heads! A big issue is that the parkour is floating, which typically is no longer accepted. You could try to attach the parkour to your build so it looks more clean! The length and the difficulty are fine and fit well as an easy map.[Mika]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.